Master Level Social Worker or LPC
Home On The Range is a trauma-focused therapeutic 40-bed residential facility. We are currently seeking a Master Level Social Worker or LPC to practice in the scenic Badlands and work with adolescent boys and girls. Opportunities include working with a diverse population in a flexible, creative setting. The facility is a working ranch of 1,400 acres. Programs include equine assisted treatment program, canine assisted treatment program, adventure therapy treatment program and drug and alcohol treatment program.
Home On The Range is nationally accredited by COA and has been helping youth and their families since 1950.
See our website for more information: www.hotrnd.com
• Minimum of a MSW or LPC, experience in individual therapy, group therapy, and case management.
• Must be licensable in the state of North Dakota.
• Must be able to work with adolescents ages 12-18.
• Will accept applications from newly graduated MSW and LPC.
• Experience/training in Animal Assisted Therapy is preferred.
Salary information: Salary based on education and experience.
Employee benefits: Family health insurance 100% paid, dental vision and life insurance; license supervision available, flexible work schedule; 403(b) retirement plan after 6 months-100% vested; generous leave package.