Register today for the 2019 Nonprofit Leadership Conference June 5-6 at the Holiday Inn in Fargo. The conference will begin at 10:30 a.m. June 5 with the opening keynote and conclude with awards luncheon on June 6.
LEARNING AND NETWORKING DETAILS
This year's conference offers a diverse mix of educational topics and abundant opportunities to connect with leaders from across the state.
- Getting to What Matters: How to Evaluate and Communicate Your Impact with Steve Patty
- The Power of Network Leadership to Drive Change with Jane Wei-Skillern
- The Five-Day Fundraising Framework
- Making the Most of the Legislative Interim
- Secretary of State’s FirstStop Online Tool
- The 3 F Words to Growth: Feelings, Focus, Fury
- Real World Planned Giving Techniques
- Building a Better Proposal
- Board Governance and Fiscal Responsibility
- Equity and Inclusion in Nonprofit Work: Asking the Right Questions
- Why Won't Our Board Engage in Fundraising?
- Census 2020 – Understand the Impacts to Your Organization and Constituency
- Cybersecurity and Its Implications for Nonprofits
- Network Leadership in Practice
Check out the complete conference schedule.
|Full Conference||Early Bird By May 17||Standard After May 17|
|NDANO or AFP Members||$125||$175|
For More Information
Holiday Inn Fargo, 3803 13th Ave S