Learning & Event Calendar
Grant Administration and Writing Workshop
Presenters: North Dakota Department of Commerce, Workforce Development Division and the State Commission on National and Community Service AmeriCorps Program
The tentative date and time for this free workshop on the basics of grant administration and writing is Aug. 14 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Representatives from nonprofit and faith-based organizations are encouraged to attend.
Workshop topics will include:
• Grant Administration and Grant Writing (overview)
• Regulatory Considerations and Perspectives
• Grant Administration Stages, Strategies and Requirements
• Grant Proposal Writing Stages
• Grant Proposal Review Simulation
This event is intended for novice grant administrators/writers and is limited to the first 40 registered attendees.
Online registration for this event will open in early July. For questions regarding this event please email Steve Schanandore.