Gateway to Science is North Dakota’s hands-on science center, located in Bismarck. A nonprofit organization serving over 40,000 visitors and program participants annually.
We are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant to work on our team. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our visitors, members, donors, volunteers, and fellow team members
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Professional
- Familiarity with QuickBooks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary depends on skills and experience. To apply, send resume’ with cover letter and salary requirements to Beth Demke, Executive Director, Gateway to Science, 1810 Schafer Street, Suite 1, Bismarck, ND 58501 or send electronically to email@example.com.