Office and Communications Coordinator
Tobacco Free North Dakota is looking for full-time office and communications coordinator. This person coordinates various TFND publications, assists with print projects, manages the TFND website updates and additions, and provides clerical and organizational support to members and staff.
If you are a people-person who is deadline-driven, can multitask, and enjoys a busy environment, check out this opportunity! It is an interesting position, with variety, in a fun, flexible environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing TFND’s monthly newsletter for distribution to the membership electronically and semi-annually via mail.
• Assisting with press releases, and other communications.
• Maintaining the TFND website and online social media presence.
• Assisting with preparation of TFND’s Membership Directory, promotional brochures, and other publications and print projects as needed.
• Working with the Executive Director to support planned events, presentations, and group meetings. (membership meetings, Annual Banquet, Policy Initiatives, etc.)
• Working with the Executive Director to support planned Membership Drives and coalition building.
• Assisting in coordination of Board of Director meetings and Retreats
• All other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
The preferred qualifications for the individual:
• Enjoy challenges and be able to take initiative.
• Have the ability to develop/maintain budgets, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
• Have talent for graphic design and layout and be a skilled writer and editor.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be proficient in Adobe PhotoShop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
• Be proficient in Word Press and website development and editing.
• Possess an associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school in communications, marketing, business (or related discipline), or six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position, though applications for part-time availability may still be considered. Hours for this position are daytime hours, with occasional evening or weekend hours. Salary and benefits will depend on experience. Please email a resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications for the position and any requirements you may have to email@example.com. No phone calls please! Deadline to apply is June 30th, 2018.