Why Join NDANO?
We are proud to provide the following benefits to member nonprofits. Businesses, government agencies or individuals not affiliated with an organization may join as a NDANO associate member.
Need to renew your nonprofit membership for 2018? Renew online today (credit card payment only).
- Lobbying on state and federal policy issues impacting the sector
- State legislative e-updates and bill tracking assistance
- Biennial state nonprofit sector report
- Discount on Nonprofit Advocacy: A North Dakota Toolkit publication
- Bimonthly e-newsletter, Nonprofit Advocacy Matters
- Annual Nonprofit Leadership Conference
- Regional workshops and webinars
- Training partnership with AFP ND Northern Plains Chapter and Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Free job postings on NDANO website
- Monthly Nonprofit Network e-newsletter and timely e-alerts
- Free copy of a Checklist of Recurring Deadlines for North Dakota’s Charitable Nonprofits
- Free access to Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in North Dakota and the online Resource Center
- Technical assistance on nonprofit management issues
- Cost-saving/preferred partner programs
Networking & Leadership
- Annual Awards Program
- Postings on social media and website about member activities
- Connections with members across North Dakota
- Membership in the National Council of Nonprofits, the largest network of charitable nonprofits in the nation that serves to spot trends and share information critical to every nonprofits’ mission advancement